Everyone go on Jimmy Page’s website immediately
- “Nelson Storm" - Occasionally used in the early 1960s while playing guitar for Neil Christian and the Crusaders.
- “Little Jim” - From his session musician sting, distinguishing him from his older guitarist colleague “Big Jim” Sullivan.
- “Pagey" - Obvious, preceding and outlasting his Zeppelin years.
- “Led Wallet" - Once Page was successful in Led Zeppelin, roadies and other outsiders made cracks about his purported cheapness; he always denies the label and no one in the group used the appellation. Peter Grant, though, did once say that "if you want to bump off Jimmy Page, all you have to do is throw tuppence in front of a London Bus."
- “The Old Girl" - A private joke between Grant and road manager Richard Cole, around the guitarist’s lengthy costume and hair routines while preparing for gigs.
- “Hoover Nose" - Quoted by Angela Bowie and used by security goon John Bindon in 1977, when Page showed up at a cocaine party.
- “S. Flavius Mercurius" - Page guested on his friend Roy Harper’s 1971 album Stormcock under this Romanesque alias.
- “James MacGregor" - In at least one instance, Page registered into hotels using this name, possibly an allusion to Aleister Crowley associate S.L. MacGregor Mathers.
Again it was impossible to find the least favourite ones on some of them, so I’m not sure about this part. Thank you!
Most Favourite: Space Oddity, Hot Dog (fucking ha), I’m Ready, My God,
Son of The Alerik Perfect Strangers, Hey Joe (if you meant Robert’s Dreamland), Shelter From the Storm
Least Favourite: Letter To Hermione, All My Love, Only A Roach, Cheap Day Return, Hungry Daze, One More Cup of Coffee, Tangled Up In Blue
Most Favourite: Hair of The Dog
Least Favourite: I don’t know if it counts but American version had Love Hurts I can’t stand this song
Damn, that was hard, I literally love all the songs on some of them. Thank you, anyway!
Most favourite tracks: Acres Wild, The Spanish Archer, Bring It On Home, Blast From The East, Gris-Gris Gumbo Ya Ya, Man On The Silver Mounain, Dirty Women, Message of Love
Least favourite tracks: Heavy Horses, Mad Dog, Living Loving Maid, Psycho Sam, Mama Roux, If You Don’t Like Rock ‘n’ Roll, She’s Gone, We Gotta Live Together
Dharma, seek and you will find
Truth within your mind, Dharma.
Dharma, each to his own we say,
Together we’ll end astray, Dharma.
Truth is like freedom, it doesn’t fool me.
Be true to yourself, never think that you’re free.
Dharma will come eventually.